**As of 3 pm EDT on October 11, 2018, utilities reported the following power outages:
- Duke Energy Carolinas: 153,404
- Georgia Power: 125,412
- Gulf Power (Florida): 112,091
- Tallahassee, Florida, city utilities: 106,653
- Electric Cooperatives of North Carolina: 60,515
- Talquin Electric Cooperative (Florida): 45,904
- Duke Energy Florida: 30,177
- Alabama Power: 30,000
- Mitchell Electric Membership Corporation (Georgia): 24,163
- Grady EMC (Georgia): 18,392
- South Carolina Electric & Gas: 17,007
- Choctowhatchee Electric Cooperative (Florida): 16,678
- Sumter EMC (Georgia): 15,976
**Total reported outages crested near 900,000 mid-day Thursday, before receding to the mid-800,000s as restoration picked up in the afternoon.
**Southern Company had reduced output from its 1.8 GW Farley nuclear plant in Southeastern Alabama in preparation for a possible shutdown, but Farley remained in service throughout the storm.