Business Analyst, 16116
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: Miami Lakes, FL (Hybrid schedule)
The person in this position will work on cross-functional projects to drive impactful change. Projects vary greatly in scope and complexity requiring employees to perform various functions from defining requirements, troubleshooting, test development and execution to project management. The position responsibilities will require employee to become a subject matter expert in all billing options for both FPL and FPL NW, to effectively support the operation and projects, and ensure we continue to provide seamless experiences for our customers.
Additional tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contributes to the application testing process (directly or to support end users)
- Collaborate with IT and other business units to solve real time technical issues and conduct root cause analysis.
- Ensure all processes are well documented.
- Conduct analyses and prepares reports that provide operation and/or technical support to business operations.
- Use knowledge of business processes to identify interdependencies and functional gaps.
- Build strong working understanding of the technical solution being delivered and analyzes and determines failure points in the solution.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Exposure to Agile program development methodology
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Consistent follow-through
- Ability to multi-task
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org