Location: Juno Beach, FL
Contract Duration: 10/18/2021 to 10/10/2022
Pay Rate: $49 to $54, NO Per Diem
COVID Vaccine Required
Our NextEra Energy (NEE) Information Technology Vendor Management Office is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Juno Beach, FL. This position is responsible for managing the initial procurement process within their given Information Technology business unit. The selected candidate for this role will be expected to issue purchase orders for material/services procurements, understand and articulate statement of works (SOWs), authorize invoices and abide by NEE company procurement policies among other assigned ad-hoc tasks. The Business Analyst will be responsible to initiate the procurement process and close these transactions within the assigned timelines while working cross functionally with other areas of the business. This individual will be expected to operate independently with little management oversight in procurement monitoring.
Associate degree or Equivalent Experience
5+ years’ experience administrative skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Procurement experience utilizing SAP
Accounts payable experience utilizing SAP
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Experience using SAP SRM 7.0 EHP3
Experience using SAP ECC 6.0
• Ensure purchase order releases maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and applicable related legal procurement procedures.
• Ensure compliance with NEE internal procurement procedures and purchase contract requirements.
• Understand and articulate documented commercial and schedule commitments within Statements of Works.
• Works cooperatively with business unit teams to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction and business continuity
• Compile initial procurement documentation and correspondence to create shopping carts via SAP SRM 7.0 EHP3
• Conduct daily business conversations with NEE Integrated Supply Chain group
• Assist in crafting single and sole source documentation while, understanding and articulating costs comparisons needed to obtain approval for best cost model presented
• Assist with initiating and confirming completion of cyber risk assessments
• Collect legal risk assessments and respond to Vendor Management Office (VMO) with approval from perspective business until approver
• Ensure purchase order release are issued with full spectrum of supporting documentation, i.e. SOW, applicable approvals, or assessments
• Track historical and anticipate future purchase order spend, while managing purchase order changes
• Identify and troubleshoot existing contract issues in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with project manager/owner to determine what invoices can be received/ confirmed via SAP SRM and SAP BW reporting
• Authorize and confirm invoices while maintaining receipts and records via SAP ECC 6.0
• Verify internal order numbers for invoicing accuracy
• Facilitate the financial analyst’s responsibilities for financial planning, i.e. knowing what has invoiced, what has yet to be invoiced
• Identify and correct invoicing issues, determining root cause of potential commercial defect.
• Develops and maintains relationships with business units and suppliers
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org