|1. Job Title: Experienced Engineering Fix-It-Now (EFIN) Engineer
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3&4
¨ Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office setting that involves 75% construction field environment that will expose the individual to normal ambient temperatures. Position may include rotation on Night Shift.
3. Desired Qualifications:
Ø A Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
Ø Must be familiar with troubleshooting processes and techniques
Ø Must be able to navigate and read engineering drawings and calculation to extract relevant information
Ø Must be able to communicate technical problems and resolutions to Management
Ø Strong knowledge of PWR design and operation
Ø Minimum of five (5) years of operational power plant experience is required; commercial or U.S Navy nuclear preferred
Ø Strong background in nuclear power systems and engineering or maintenance desired.
Ø Previous experience in Engineering Fix-It-Now or Issue Rapid Response type organizations that support resolution of emergent equipment and technical issues is desired.
Ø Experience troubleshooting equipment and operational systems is strongly preferred
Ø Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary group in problem resolution
Ø Previous experience with the conduct of preoperational, post-maintenance, and/or post-modification testing is desired.
Ø Demonstrated familiarity with the industry standards and codes.
Ø Proficient use with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Teams, is required
Ø Must be able to properly and efficiently prioritize work based on competing needs with short project deadlines
Ø Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Assignment may involve climbing ladders/stairs, prolonged walking/standing, and uneven walking surfaces traversing the construction site.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant (access to Vogtle Unit 3 after lockdown, Vogtle 1&2, or after integration Vogtle Units 1, 2, & 3)? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 5/2/2022
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org