- Job Title: Initial Test Program Electrical Planner
- Job Location (site): Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
Describe the work environment for this assignment: office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold.
- Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing and reviewing test and maintenance work packages for issuance to the field; experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages; 10 years’ experience in Electrical (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning; proficient use of Microsoft Office Word, in addition to experience using Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages. Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
- Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
- Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
- Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
- Estimated Start Date: 8/8/2022 (earlier, if possible)
- Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 6 months to 1 year (extension possible)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org