|1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Operational Field Support
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
¨ Describe the work environment for this assignment: Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field. Shift work including nights and weekends, is required for this position
3. Desired Qualifications: Nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as a System Operator or Auxiliary Operator. Experience in executing procedures in the field per Main Control Room or direct supervision and execution of clearance tagging/locking activities. Knowledgeable on the performance of surveillance activities. Individuals able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994 is desired.
¨ Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Individuals are desired with familiarity in field operations on mechanical, electrical, I&C, and HVAC systems and components. Operational experience must include performance of valve lineups, fill and vent systems, clearance/LOTO hanging locking and removal, breaker racking, and local systems operations and/or monitoring. Able to use Human performance tools. Individuals are desired to have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required. Shift and weekend work will be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
(In-processing will be required.)
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of May 16th, 2022 (or sooner if possible)
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (possible extension)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com