|1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Test Engineer (MOV)
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
¨ Describe the work environment for this assignment: This position will work in the office, construction site, field work, and be exposure to heat/cold. Shift work may be required.
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in analyzing diagnostic traces, performing design calculations, and/or troubleshooting Motor Operated Valves and Actuators (preferably in Nuclear power plants) is preferred.
¨ Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
· Experience writing functional performance test plans/procedures, as well as assembling a complete testing or troubleshooting plan; ability to extract critical design information from design documentation and apply into test plans and/or evaluate empirical test information with respect to design documentation for acceptability of MOV performance.
· Experience in design, installation and/or troubleshooting of Various types of Motor Operated Valves and Actuators.
· Demonstrated familiarity with Various MOV vendor manuals and procedures.
· Able to support the following: read piping and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, understand equipment control software and instrument control loops.
· Able to participate in cross functional teamwork, coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking and working on uneven surfaces will be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of Oct 10th, 2022 (or sooner if possible)
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com