Sourcing Specialist, 16248
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Position Specific Description
Our Integrated Supply Chain Department is seeking Sourcing/Procurement Specialists to join their team in our Corporate Office, Juno Beach, FL. This position is responsible for executing the sourcing process for assigned areas of spend/commodities directed towards providing contracted services and/or materials for business operations. The Sourcing/Procurement Specialist prepares sourcing agreements containing limited changes to the company’s standard terms and conditions by working with the respective Business Unit contacts as well as legal experts. In this position you will develop both negotiation skills and commercial acumen as well as a greater understanding of how NextEra Energy delivers value to their customers.
We are seeking a Sourcing Specialist with the ability to work cross-functionally and drive strategic sourcing initiatives to optimize purchasing value for our company. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication, strategy, contracting skills, negotiating skills, along with analytical abilities.
Previous Sourcing, Supply Chain Management or Contract Management experiences are strongly preferred.
This position executes the sourcing process for assigned business areas and administers policies and programs directed towards providing contracted services and materials.
- Collaborate with various departments and internal customers to work cross-functionally and ensure successful execution of strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Utilize excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence sourcing strategies and drive favorable engagements, using contract redlines as needed.
- Conduct thorough analysis and evaluation to develop Request for Proposals (RFPs), obtain quotes, and drive bidding processes.
- Collaborate with internal customers to develop contracts and/or purchase orders with measurable service level/performance criteria.
- Become a trusted advisor to internal customers by providing guidance and support throughout the sourcing process.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage relationships with key suppliers to ensure a reliable and strategic supplier base.
- Continuously research and analyze market intelligence, industry trends, and benchmarking data to develop sourcing insights and stay current on industry best practices.
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 2+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org