|Requesting Supervisor||Project/Work Scope||Request Date|
|V1&2 Site Projects in NO 2021, NO 2022 and V2R22 including:
· 2A Reserve Auxiliary and 2B Generator Step-up Transformer Replacements
· Other NO or Outage Projects as needed
|Est. Start Date: 1/10/2022||Job Title: Task Director||Job Location (Site): V1&2|
|Est. Assignment Duration:
|Six Task Directors needed
1. Describe work environment:
Office, field work, construction site, temperature extremes, nuclear plant rad areas
2. Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Extensive knowledge of Vogtle processes/standards/systems and specifically in project implementation including knowledge of Plant Operations, Plant Security, Plant Maintenance and Site Projects Practices, Maximo, and C&T; specific project experience with V1&2 projects including complex project implementation coordination; field oversight; coordinate field work and work groups; work order review, tracking, closeout; participate in design reviews and project meetings, etc.
3. Describe physical requirements:
Prolonged walking, industrial environment (nuclear plant site), ladder climbing, uneven surfaces, outside work with varying temperatures.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project (Y/N)? No
5. Is unescorted access to a nuclear plant required (Y/N)? Yes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org